Schedule for this weekend

Slight change of plan as “Lady doris” still in repair shop. I should be up on Sat late morning to make sure all good for Sunday racing and there by 10:00ish on Sunday.
If anyone wants to launch Sat I can cover safety as well as assist.
Monday forecast not good so will play by ear.
Hope to see a good turnout. Keith
Library pic from CVRDA some years ago.