Please see the PDF below or download by clicking here Risk Assessment Covid 19 July 2020
The team at Clywedog have been working hard to make the club safe for members to use. Please keep up-to-date by reading any email you receive from us so you know how to use the club cautiously. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.
Access to the Clywedog Reservoir is now closed It is with a heavy heart to report Severn Trent have now closed all access to the Clywedog. This means our club is closed until further notice, and all club members must not access the waters or the club. The decision is for the best and if […]
The situation regarding the COVID-19 continues to develop daily. It’s important as a club to try and balance the risks with members being able to use the Club and staying healthy and active. Keith and I have spoken and due to several circumstances beyond our control including the Covid – 19 we have decided to […]
It has been decided in the current climate with the Corvid 19 (Corona) Virus to cancel this years event . We will keep you advised as to 2021 once the UK Government has announced that it is safe to do so. Link to Facebook Page Keith Rollinson & Martin Hurst
We have just returned from a relaxing weekend at the club with the Old Gaffers making their 1st visit of 2019 (they are visiting again at the end of August). There were 7 visiting boats and Nick and Keith joined in with the two Clywedog qualifying craft, see if you can spot them. Lovely to […]
We are proud to post the late Spring News from your team, thanks Chris for publishing so quickly though we need more content, have any readers news for us?. We have had a very busy year so far with many happy visitors to the club but to keep the momentum we really need more of […]
Here are our pics from the Disability Day, thanks to Mick Edwards. There are some duplications as had trouble downloading. Keith
Some pics from CVRDA rally 2019.