Please find updated winter sailing criteria which was agreed by Committee and AGM. The committee have drawn up revised criteria for winter sailing as below:
- Anything less than 3 dinghies is not viable to set up rib launch which we accept needed for safety reasons
- Ribs Will be kept on shore behind gates and locked on trailers
- Club Dinghies Toppers available
- Wayfarer,F5, Feva’s winterised so not avalible
- Sails will be stored in garage once dry but must be hung to dry in Clubhouse if used
- Club winterised re toilets,heating as last year.
- Those who wish to partake of winter sailing to register interest and to undertake a run through of club procedures re water/heating etc. (Mick,Nick and Keith will prepare document and do run through for registered group).
- Those members wishing to sail will be placed on a round robin email to arrange suitable days during the winter. Sailors to notify/ask keyholders ( to be announced) for go ahead
- Members can still sail at their own risk without safety cover.
Rubbish is not being cleared so please take your items for dustbins home